What time of day can I hold a function in AGO Bistro’s private event spaces?
- The Art Social and the Red Room may be booked for lunch or dinner events Tuesday through Saturday. On Sundays, Art Social and the Red Room are available for lunch bookings only.
- AGO Bistro is closed on Mondays, but can be opened for private events. Ask your Event Sales Coordinator for more information.
Is there a room rental fee?
- No, but there is a minimum spend required for each private event space. The minimum spend does not include applicable taxes and 18% gratuity.
How many guests can we invite?
- Art Social & the Red Room may be booked in tandem to accommodate larger groups.
Event Space Capacity
Art Social (semi-private)
Standing Reception: 50
Plated Lunch/Dinner: 30
Min Spend: Lunch $750, Dinner/Reception: $1,250
Standing Reception: 80
Plated Lunch/Dinner: 60
Min Spend: Lunch $1,250, Dinner/Reception $2,500
Art Social + Red Room
Standing Reception: 120
Plated Lunch/Dinner: 90
Min Spend: Lunch $2,000, Dinner/Reception $3,500
When can we visit AGO Bistro and see the private event spaces?
- We are pleased to provide a tour of event spaces at your convenience. Kindly note, the rooms are not shown when booked events are underway.
Do I need to make arrangements for event staff?
- The AGO will make all staffing arrangements according to the event requirements.
- Service staff are included during regular business hours.
- All interactive food stations require a chef at $35 per hour for a four (4) hour minimum call time.
- Additional staff may be required for events taking place outside of regular business hours.
What does my AGO Bistro booking include?
- Room bookings include table settings, dining tables and chairs. Additional furniture and décor can be coordinated through the AGO at an additional cost.
- Depending on your group size, additional stemware, flatware or china may be required.